Aim Digital Visions has launched its first experimental digital signage on one of the Capital Area Transit (CAT) buses in Harrisburg, PA. In our first live run the system performed beautifully. We rode the bus for about 90 minutes and watched the weather information update along with other news and information. The content on the screens could easily be seen from almost every seat in the bus. During our brief trip we observed every rider watching the screens and most riders watched the screens the whole time they were on the bus. Many of the riders that day commented on how much they liked having information such as the latest news, sports, entertainment news and weather and were excited about our plans to eventually install screens on all the buses in the system.
- Want Ad Marketing – Have You Ever Tried This?
- The Best Forgotten Digital Advertising Medium for Most Small Business
- Advertising Advice you Won’t Get From An Advertising Sales Person
- Is It Time For Small Businesses To Add A Chat Bot To Their Websites?
- Future Proof Your Business – Know the Top Marketing Trends For 2019