The Point Barn
This is the second website Aim has built for my companies. Previously they built a website to promote my Edelholz Wood furniture and gifts. Today we have 4 additional shops and Aim has expanded the site to include all of them.
The Country Squire
“Aim Advertising built my current website and I am very pleased with the look and the results. They have also been doing my email marketing and online advertising. Mark and Mary Anne really understand the my business and are great to work with.”
Shane Ulrich, Owner
Village Greens Golf
Kohls Stony Hill Tree Farm
“Aim Advertising has designed and built all of our websites over the past ten years. Mark stays on top of everything without me having to oversee his work. He updates me on everything he does on our on our site and keeps me informed on many other aspects of my advertising.”
We design and build websites
with the following objectives
- Look Modern and Professional – Your site should look good and make it easy for visitors to use and find what they are searching.
- Get Leads – We design your website to appear interesting and relevant so visitors will spend time on your site. The more time they spend, the better chance of you getting leads or making sales.
- Get Found – No matter how good your website looks or how easy it is to navigate, your site must come up when searched. We design websites to be search engine optimized, easily found on Google and other search engines.
- Feel Right – We believe a website should give visitors a feel for who you are and what your business can offer them.
Free Consultation – Before you pay anything, we will create a design for your new website for your review. If you like the design, we can move forward by executing an agreement. We guarantee that all aspects of your project are to your satisfaction or your money back.
Site Definition – We start with learning what your objectives are for your website and how it applies to your business. Then we ask you to share other websites you like with your opinion on elements like fonts, colors, and style. We then guide you with styling and best modern practices for design.
Site Design – We then create an offline design of your home page and other relevant pages for your review. When you are happy with the web design, we begin developing online.
The Building Process – Our sites design to adapt to smartphones, tablets, and Social Media. Email sign-ups get integrated into your site as a standard feature.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – SEO is performed from the ground up.
Aim Advertising will perform an in-person training session on managing the content on your website then we go live when you are happy with the job.
Beautiful websites from just $499.*
*Client must supply all content including pictures, graphics, and copy. Does not include advanced features or email marketing integration. Free web hosting is not included.
- Email Marketing Integrated
- Google Analytics Installed
- Search Engine Optimized From The Ground Up
- SPAM-Free Email Contact Form
- Fully Interactive Google Map With Driving Directions
- Modern, Extensible Content Management System Technology
- Web Hosting Free For One Year
- We offer soft support when sites are on our server
User maintainable – Socially interactive – Listings can include photos and videos – Arranged categorically – Fully searchable – Unlimited entries
User maintainable – Allows interaction with visitors to your site
E-commerce with Catalog*
Catalog as described above – Ability to sell items within the catalog checkout via PayPal*
E-Commerce Without Catalog*
Up to 25 items – Checkout via PayPal*
Directory Listing Component
Your site displays an interactive member directory. Great for organizations or groups – User-editable listings
*Ecommerce fees assume that PayPal will be the Internet payment gateway. This is normally the most economical choice for sales under $10,000 per year. Using other gateways is possible, but the price will have to be quoted on a case-by-case basis.
Are You Ready?
Call (570) 522-9200