The success of your television commercial depends on all the elements being in place, such as location, crew, release agreements, production equipment, talent and most important, an approved budget. Aim Advertising provides production services and the experience to get the job done.
Once filming is done, editing takes over. This is where it all comes together: timing, pacing, music selection and storytelling skills. Aim plans ahead, saving your material for future revisions and re-purposing for other projects such as web, sales videos, trade show displays, point of purchase, and digital signage.
Recent Cable TV spots
Our Experience and Facilities
We have over 18 years experience in video production. Our facilities include a full video editing suite, running Adobe Premier Pro and Apple Final Cur Pro. We use AdobeEafter Affects and Apple Motion to create special effects.
We have over thirty years experience with audio production. We have worked with Avid Protools Digital audio since 1992. Our audio facility is capable of creating custom music and effects as well as video sweetening.
Type Of Video Work We Do
- Online Presentation
- Cable TV Advertising
- Coporate presentations
- Digital Signage
- Legal Cases
- Event Recaps
Typical Production Process
- We discuss your project and document you need. Then we present a detailed proposal
- Upon approval of our proposal, we create a time-line describing what we will do and when we will do it.
- We begin the process. We usually begin with a script. If live video is required that is the next thing we create. Then we gather any visual and audio elements needed.
- We begin the editing process. We will send you proofs of the video and make any changes necessary until your approval.
- Upon your approl we will deliver it in any format you need whether it is for on-line, TV, or to disc.